15th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?

What is the procedure to apply for marine enginnering after B.E in mechanical with 60% agg

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  4. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  9. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  10. Am I eligible for M.Tech marine engineering in IMU Chennai Campus after completing 12th with 67% aggregate
  11. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?
  13. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  16. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  17. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?

dear friend,
You have already done BE course in mechanical stream , then why you want to go for Marine engineering.

you have already done engineering course in mechanical stream..
Now, you can go for Merchant NAVY course..

Student holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer through Direct entry scheme..

Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself and the direct entry Engineering cadets are preferred to do a Pre-sea course of 9 months duration in Marine Engineering conducted by the MERI.

All the best.
15th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
6th February 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i need to take admission in marine engineering and i have completed my bachelor's degree with machenical branch what are the procedures toget admission in marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?