27th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?

Hello Sir,
I am aspiring MBBS course
I will give my board exam of 12th this year
I want to do MBBS in SRM Univetsity
kindy tell me what is the procedure
also tell me all the eligibility criteria
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required to get admitted in SRM university? Procedure to apply for counseling in SRM university
  2. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  4. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  5. List of colleges offering management quota seats for MBBS course? Does SRM university offer any MBBS course?
  6. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  7. How to become a CBI officer? What is the procedure? I am studying final year engineering in SRM university
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  9. Information regarding part time B.Tech course in Mechanical of SRM University? Can I change my study center in Hyderabad for this course?
  10. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  11. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  14. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  16. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  17. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
29th January 2015, 01:44 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am aspiring MBBS course
I will give my board exam of 12th this year
I want to do MBBS in SRM Univetsity
kindy tell me what is the procedure
also tell me all the eligibility criteria
thank you
To take admission in SRM university for MBBS, first you need to satisfy the below criteria,

MBBS Eligibility Criteria through SRM University:

1) Candidates should have scored more than 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology aggregate in their 10+2 grade.

2) Candidate should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Upper age limit, where specified, is 25 years.

Those candidates who have satisfy the above criteria, must have to contact the SRM University office with DD for Rs. 750 drawn in favor of SRM University payable at Chennai. You can download the application form through SRM university official website (Online).

For admission notification, please click here - www.srmuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?