17th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam?

I am CBSE 12th student and I need to study BSc Agri but I cannot apply ICAR Entrance exam. So, I can study BSc Agri in any colleges without any entrance or there have any other options?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  4. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  8. What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?
  9. Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?
  10. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  14. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate?
  18. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
17th September 2017, 05:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am CBSE 12th student and I need to study BSc Agri but I cannot apply ICAR Entrance exam. So, I can study BSc Agri in any colleges without any entrance or there have any other options?

If you want to do B.SC agriculture and not appeared in ICAR entrance exam, then you can apply for other state level entrance exams and are as follows:-

1). AIAEE (All India Agriculture Entrance Exams).

2). NAARM Entrance Exam.

3). Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical Entrance test.

4). JNU agriculture entrance exam.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC agriculture is 10+ from science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

>> Duration of bachelors degree in agriculture is 4 years.

>> After B.SC agriculture you can apply for job in employment areas like Agricultural sector, FMCG companies, Diary farm, Food processing companies, Fertilizer companies etc.
17th September 2017, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam?

To get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university. So, if you want to get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course without any entrance examination, you need to take admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course through Management quota by contacting the respective college management.
17th September 2017, 11:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc agriculture without an entrance exam:-

Yes, you are also eligible to pursue the B.Sc agriculture without appearing in the ICAR. As there are many more university which conducts the examination to get admission in this course.

But if you want to take admission without going through the procedure of entrance examination still you can pursue as there are large number of colleges which will take admission in that directly on the board marks.

List of private colleges in which you can take direct admission:-

ABR College of Engineering and Technology

Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College

AKS University

Aditya Agriculture Biotechnology College

Aditya Food Technology College.
18th September 2017, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Home Science or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology are eligible to apply for the admission to the BSc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) affiliated colleges. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Rank list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the above mentioned subjects. Candidates of Tamil Nadu nativity are only considered for the admission. The single window counseling system is followed for all degree programs and campus placement. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University website link is Click Here
18th September 2017, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc agriculture is a professional course of 4 years duration and for this course, there are no direct admission available because there are limited seats. Only entrance exam can get you admission.

Hence, make sure you apply for entrance exam, when there is a notification by concerned university. Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?