2nd August 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT?

Hi, please guide me about the procedure to do fashion designing? Now I am in 12th class (commerce & IP) group. How much marks is needed to get admission in NIFT or any other colleges or institutes? Please guide me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  2. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  4. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  5. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can i get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course after passing 12th standard?
  7. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  9. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  10. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  11. Which type of Fashion Designing courses are available in NIFT? Procedure of admission, duration of course and fee structure for it?
  12. Can i do the fashion designing course despite of being a Commerce student?
  13. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  14. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  15. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  16. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  17. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course?
3rd August 2016, 03:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT?

In order to be eligible for Fashion designing course at NIFT, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria adn after that if you fulfill it, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Institute itself, after clearing it successfully, you will be eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.

Eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed their +2 examination from a recognized board.

> Candidate's age should not exceed 23 years at the time of applying for the course and the minimum age should not below 17 years.

There is no such marks criteria mentioned, you just need to have cleared your 12th examination from a recognized board. You just need to do well in your entrance examination.
4th August 2016, 12:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in NIFT. NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and it conducts entrance examination for the admission of candidates in bachelor and master degree course.

The eligibility to appear for B.Des examination is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any discipline and the maximum age limit is 23 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?