25th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which type of Fashion Designing courses are available in NIFT? Procedure of admission, duration of course and fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I want to know which type of Fashion Designing courses available in NIFT and what is the procedure of admission, duration of course and fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  2. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  3. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT?
  6. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  7. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  9. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  10. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  11. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  12. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  15. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town? -- [New]
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course?
  17. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  18. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
28th December 2016, 11:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of Fashion Designing courses are available in NIFT? Procedure of admission, duration of course and fee structure for it?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and entrance examination is conducted to get admission in courses such as B.Des, B.F.Tech, M.Des etc.

The selection in course is on the basis of entrance score. The duration of examination is 3hrs and total questions are 150.

The fee structure for course is different and kindly mention the course for which you want the detail.

There will be also Personal Interview and Group Discussion in Master degree course. To get more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?