16th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Pre Law College?

I wantto take admission in pre law college. plz discuss my mob.9822333435 Please tell me the procedre

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Lloyd Law College for B.A.LLB?
  7. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  9. What is the admission procedure of Ruparel Law college?
  10. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  11. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
  13. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?
  14. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  15. Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?
  16. How to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Law college?
  17. How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?
  18. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
20th June 2011, 11:07 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Procedure to take admission in Pre Law College?

Information on pre-law study is available at:

www.psci.vt.edu/prelaw/.

This web site includes general information on a variety of topics including:

1>How to decide whether to apply to law school.

2>Requirements for admission

3>How to prepare

4>When to apply

i hope this information help you.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?