1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Vidyapith University to study B.Tech correspondence course?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics from Delhi University. I want to do B.Tech but from correspondence. Kindly tell me how can I get admission in Rajasthan Vidyapith University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Apparel & Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  3. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Banasthali Vidyapith? Is this a correspondence University?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  6. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to study BTech in Andhra University?
  11. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  12. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Princeton University for MS program?
  14. What is the date of the entrance test for M.Ped?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  16. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  17. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?
  18. Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?
10th March 2018, 11:20 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Vidyapith University to study B.Tech correspondence course?

Eligibility criteria:-

If candidates should passed 12th( Physics Chemistry, Maths) with at least 50% marks.
You can download the application form from University website and send to the college with registration fees. You can get the study material online or through post. The teaching method will be true audio tapes, video conferencing or sending study material through post. So you can easily get through correspondence course.

There are some Universities are there such as:-

Annamalai University
Patna University
University Of Kerala
Maharishi Dayanand University
Madras University
IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?