3rd May 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech in Andhra University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech course in Andhra University. So, I would like to know that how can I join in Andhra University? Please let me know about the procedure for getting admission for this BTech course in this university? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Princeton University for MS program?
  3. Admission procedure to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Andhra University?
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech in JNTU, Kakinada?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?
  6. Admission procedure to study MS(Nonprofit Management and Leadership) in Walden University?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?
  9. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Physics at Andhra University for a postgraduate of Nagarjuna University?
  11. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Engineering) in YMCA, Faridabad?
  13. Can I get admission to study BF.Sc in Andhra University if secured 13062 rank in EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  14. Procedure to apply in Lovely Professional University NEST 2018?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  17. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Can I get BTech admission in JNTUH with 10600 rank in AP-EAMCET?
9th June 2018, 05:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech in Andhra University?

Admission criteria required to follow to pursue B.Tech in Andhra University:

In order to pursue B.Tech in Andhra University, you are require to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> You should have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 50% marks.

<> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by Andhra University. Name of the examination is Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) and need to score valid score in order to get admission into B.Tech course. You are required to apply through it's official website and fill up the application form.

<> Streams offered are,
* Civil Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Computer Science and Networking
* Instrumentation Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?