25th July 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the LLB pass certificate after completing the course 7 years back?

What is the procedure to apply LLB pass certificate as I have passed the course 7 years back? I have got a provisional certificate and mark sheet but not the passed certificate. So, can you please give me the details on how to get the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  3. Possibility to study LLB course for BA Pass student? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for LLB having one subject back in my second year graduation?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for LLb procedure after completing class 12th? Are other degree courses required for applying?
  6. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  7. In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?
  8. Can I apply to study 3 years LLB course being an Actuarial Management graduate?
  9. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  10. Candidate with 48% in Bachelor degree can study Law in 2016 from any university?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th?
  12. How can I get my Pass Certificate after completing BLIS from KSOU around 3 years ago?
  13. Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?
  14. Can I apply for LLB after completing B.Com from pass class?
  15. Can I pursue LLB (Distance Education) after 9 years of completing B.Com from Kerala? In which University should I apply?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  17. Can I do LLB after 12th and how many years it will take to completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many years we need to do LLB graduation? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
25th July 2017, 10:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the LLB pass certificate after completing the course 7 years back?

Yes, if you have provisional certificate then you must visit the respective college or university from where you have passed the course to get original passing certificate.

There is no other option to get certificate if it is not available with college or university from where you have pursued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?