7th December 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Tech after M.A degree from distance in Anna University?

Sir, I am a BE civil engineering 4th year student. I would like to join for M.Tech after MA degree as distant study under Anna University. Is it possible to do so as I am going abroad after the degree? Can you please explain me the procedures shall I follow to join in Anna university? And fee structure too.

14th December 2015, 04:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech after M.A degree from distance in Anna University?

You need to clear the Entrance Examination conducted by Anna University or need to be a GATE qualified student if you want to do M.Tech from Anna University.
Once you are able to clear any of these Examinations you will be eligible for the course of M.Tech that year.
So you will be able to do M.Tech once you clear any of the Entrance Examinations.
The fee structure is about Rs 1 Lacs per year on an average including the hostel fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?