28th January 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Process to study fashion designing after class 10th?

My sister is in class 10th and she is interested in fashion designing. Is there any specific group to be taken in intermediate or after completing it.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  3. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  4. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  5. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  6. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  7. What should I study after 10th standard to become a fashion designer?
  8. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  9. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  10. Can we join fashion designing after class 10th?
  11. How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?
  12. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  13. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  15. Fashion Designing courses available after 10th?
  16. Is it possible to study Fashion Designing graduation course right after passing 10th?
  17. Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th?
  18. How to become a Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2018, 11:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to study fashion designing after class 10th?

There are different levels of fashion designing course. One can pursue diploma courses in fashion designing. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses are also available, so it's up to her what type of course she wants to pursue. As she is in 10th standard, so after that she can pursue diploma in fashion designing which does not requires any specific stream. She can also apply for bachelor's degree in fashion designing after 12th standard from any stream.
28th January 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My sister is in class 10th and she is interested in fashion designing. Is there any specific group to be taken in intermediate or after completing it.

Candidates should study 10+2 first to study fashion designing courses in the future. There are various fashion designing courses offered by institutions like NIFT, Pearl Academy, Symbiosis Institute of Design, Amity School of Fashion Technology, etc. Candidates after completion of 10+2 can apply for the above mentioned colleges for the admission. They have to appear for an entrance examination for getting admission to the B.F.Tech or Bachelor of Design or Diploma in Fashion Designing courses. Candidates with an interest in fashion designing are preferred for the admission.
28th January 2018, 06:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to pursue a degree course in Fashion Designing is 10 + 2 in any discipline from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
You are still 10th pass student so you have to complete your 10 + 2 in any stream in which you are interested then only you will be eligible to pursue this course.
28th January 2018, 08:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become a fashion designer in future, you must have to complete your class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. Then apply for bachelor's degree course in fashion designing. After successfully completing the said course, you can become a fashion designer.

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board can apply for bachelors degree in fashion designing.
28th January 2018, 11:26 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

No, there is no such specific group or stream to study Fashion designing course. You will have to complete your 12th grade from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

Then you apply for admission in Bachelor in Fashion Designing course and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?