20th April 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Programming and Logical Control during my B.Tech course to get better job?

Sir,
I want to know that the course named PLC i.e.; Programming and Logical Control should be done after B.Tech or during B.Tech for getting a better job opportunity immediately after B.Tech?

21st April 2016, 03:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Programming and Logical Control during my B.Tech course to get better job?

If you do it while pursuing your B.Tech degree it will be of much benefit as you will be able to show the recruiters some additional degree along with the other achievements. However, you should keep in mind that it should not in any way have an effect on your current studies otherwise, it will not be a good point to pursue the course.

You should only go for it if you can manage your time well, otherwise you could very much opt for it after completion of your graduation.
22nd April 2016, 08:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Programming and Logical Control during my B.Tech course to get better job?

Yes, definitely you can opt Programming and Logical Control during pursuing B.Tech degree course, it will be beneficial for you that you will have extra knowledge apart from your degree course and it will help in future getting a better job. But you should do it without affecting your B.Tech studies as B.Tech is the most important for you at this instant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?