28th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after doing Mainframe Application Programming Course?

I am Ranjani..am a M.E graduate...i have done my mainframe application programming course in maples ESM technologies..i have done it before 2 months..still i did not get job..how to get job related to my qualification..

15th March 2016, 06:57 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job after doing Mainframe Application Programming Course?

Ranjani you did not mention the subject in which you did your M.E. Since you have done a programming course, I assume that you must an M.E. in software or hardware related domain. But let me tell you a 2 months course will not get you a job in mainframe. For this you need at least a year or two experience. If you want to replace the people who are in the mainframe job for 6-7 years, then you would require programming skills of that stature. This is not possible in 2 months.
These days Android programming, JAVA programming, C++ programming languages are gaining much more popularity. These are programming skills that can get you job quicker. Even if you do a 6 months course doesn't matter. To get a software developer job in Android or JAVA or C++ you would require a professional diploma course in it, may be for 6 months or 3 months doesn't matter.
Once you complete such a course apply for job in any online job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?