20th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Com(Pass) in Calcutta University? Subjects enlisted to study? Job opportunities after completion of this course?

Sir,
Kindly tell me what are the subjects under B.Com(Pass) available in Calcutta University? Do we have to give any entrance exam for pursuing this course? and please do tell me the job opportunities after doing this subject?

Related Questions:
22nd April 2016, 07:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Com(Pass) in Calcutta University? Subjects enlisted to study? Job opportunities after completion of this course?

No, there is not such entrance examination to take admission under B.Com in Calcutta University. Admission is based on the marks obtained in class 12th. Different colleges have different cut off marks, if you satisfy the criteria then you can take admission in the college.
Below I have uploaded the official link of CU with the subjects offered for B.Com course under Calcutta University, have a look over it.
http://www.caluniv.ac.in/syllabus/commerce.pdf

After the completion of your Graduation in B.Com you can do many of the courses. Some of them are as follows:-

You can opt for professional courses after the completion of your Graduation.
Here you can pursue:

> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
> Company Secretary Ship (CS)
> Cost and Work Accountant (CWA) etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?