11th August 2013, 01:19 PM
sukrity

Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%

Sir i have done BCA degree with 87.60% and now willing to do MCA course. I have thought to take admission in Oxford college of engineering for MCA.. Is it better college for it? Please guide me.

12th June 2014, 12:03 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%

I appreciate your good performance in BCA course of scoring 87.6% of marks. This is not so easy to achieve.

This reveals that you are good at academics and having strong interest in the field of software.

As per this, it is a better choice for you of opting for MCA course at your Post Graduation level.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation course in software field and having good demand.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

But there is a NIMCET Exam through which you can get admission for this course in NITs and IITs which are the popular institutes offering this course.

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

NITs and IITs are always a better choice than Oxford college of Engineering.

Please go through NIMCET Exam and if you are not able to get through it, then go with your choice.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course.

So, make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?