3rd July 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of applying for Law Colleges after B.Com from Ranchi University? Does NLU offer this course?

Hello sir, I am studying 2nd year of B.com from Ranchi University and want to study LLB after graduation. What is the process of applying for a Law Colleges after graduation. Does NLU offer this course? I will be grateful if someone takes their much precious time to resolve my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSW or B.Com or BA along with LLB from GNLU or NLU?
  2. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  3. NLU, Delhi accepts CLAT 2015 score?
  4. What should I do to become a Lawyer after filling the first year form of Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in GLC? What is the admission criteria?
  6. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  7. Age limit for female to pursue LLM and appear in government jobs?
  8. Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure I should go through? Is there any any entrance exam? What is the age limit? Can I get NLU?
  9. What is the date of sale of application forms for Law colleges in India?
  10. Best postal coaching institutes for CLAT? Which are the classroom institutes in Delhi for CLAT?
  11. After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission date of LLB 3 years in West Delhi
  13. Last date to get admission for B.Ed course in Ranvchi College?
  14. List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division
  15. Admission date of LLB 3 years course? Will I get admission in LLB after B.Com?
  16. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  17. Criteria for admission in NLU bhopal? General cut-off marks for this university as per clat exam?
  18. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
15th July 2016, 10:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the process of applying for Law Colleges after B.Com from Ranchi University? Does NLU offer this course?

No, NLUs (National Law Universities) do not offer plain LLB after graduation. For this you have to take admission in some or the other national university or central university.

I am happy to inform you that the Ranchi University offers this course through various colleges under it.

You just have to pass the graduation course and approach the college for the same. There is no entrance exam for this and you can directly take admission in the college you want on the basis of your graduation degree.

The documents you will require are :
* Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
* Previous Mark sheets
* Gap Certificate (If any)
* Character Certificate

By providing these documents you can take admission in any college offering such course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?