21st September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to apply separately in each NIT if qualified in JEE Main? When and how to apply?

Sir,
I have cleared JEE Main. I need to know when and how to apply for NIT? Should I need to send separate application form for each NIT? Please reply to me about this.

23rd September 2015, 07:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to apply separately in each NIT if qualified in JEE Main? When and how to apply?

First of all I congratulated you for being cleared the JEE Main exam. Since you have not mentioned your rank. But if you have secured less than 1.5 lakh rank and secured in top 20 percentile in 12th board exam. Then you have a chance to take JEE Advance exam.
So firstly make sure about it you can get it from the CSAB website.

**Since you are asking about the NIT admission. You have to fill only one form of Joint Seat Allocation Authority in which you have to fill the priority of colleges and according to your priority and rank of JEE Main; College will be allotted to you. There is not any other procedure for getting admission in B- Tech course in NIT's. And also there is no need to fill separate application form for each NIT's.

**Online filling of application form starts: in the month of july.

**For more details you have to visit to the websitehttp://josaa.nic.in/webinfo/Default.aspx
5th February 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to apply separately in each NIT if qualified in JEE Main? When and how to apply?

in 2020 jee main i got 87 , when will i fill joint seat allocation authority to get nit seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?