11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in graduation to become a police officer in future?

I have completed my 12 standard with commerce so what stream I must opt for graduation which would be more helpful afterwards in becoming a police officer? Can you please guide me with the step forward on the same. Awaiting for the response.

24th May 2017, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in graduation to become a police officer in future?

In order to become an Officer in Police Department, you must first meet the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline in order to be eligible for Police Officer recruitment.

>> As you are done with 12th Class in Commerce stream, I strongly suggest you to go with Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Course in Graduation.

>> With B.Com course you can appear in Police Officer recruitment. But I would suggest you to choose the stream in Graduation based on your interests and skills that you have.
26th May 2017, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in graduation to become a police officer in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12 standard with commerce so what stream I must opt for graduation which would be more helpful afterwards in becoming a police officer? Can you please guide me with the step forward on the same. Awaiting for the response.
If you have completed graduation degree in any subject then you are eligible for police officer post.

This exam is conducted by UPSC trough Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates.
24th May 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm in 11th in science stream and I want to become a police officer in my life .then what can I do next
26th June 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11 in commerce stream with physical education so its right to choose physical or I want to choose maths
27th June 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I able to become police in Canada after 12class with non medical
7th September 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th this year and I want to become a police officer than which stream i should take please guide me for my good future
27th November 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I m graduate I have done b.com
Now how to I prepare for police constable or officer. I m married women and my age is 28
1st December 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt after class 12th from commerce side
2nd September 2021, 03:00 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recogniszed university.

A career as a Police Officer is regarded as one of the most prestigious positions in Society.
1st January 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose for graduation to become police inspector if I I completed 12th with non med
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?