5th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BBA having secured 60% in 12th?

Sir,
I have scored 60% marks in 12th Board exam. Do I would like to study BBA so BBA is good choice for me? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

6th December 2015, 04:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BBA having secured 60% in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can pursue BBA course after completion of your 12th standard. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, this course is related to business field. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with English as a subject from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. Most of the Colleges/Universities offers direct admission to BBA course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some top Colleges/Universities conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
6th December 2015, 05:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have scored 60% marks in 12th Board exam. Do I would like to study BBA so BBA is good choice for me? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for BBA after completing 12th standard. BBA course is suitable for those candidates who are interested to develop their managerial skill and aspiring to apply for MBA course. Even you can also develop decision making skill and communication skills by doing BBA course.

You must have passed the 12th standard from a reputed university or Institution. Most of the reputed universities required at least 50% of marks at 12th board exam. Normally, there is no entrance exam conducted for BBA. The admission is mostly based on merit basis mark scored in 12th board exam.
6th December 2015, 08:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of business administration which is an undergraduate course and the duration of the course is 3 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for BBA course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board of education.

If you are interested in business related subjects and want to be learn about entrepreneurial skills then opt for BBA course. As it has many job opportunities in corporate world.

BBA course is a good stream to pursue and it is good choice for you.
6th December 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for BBA admission if you have passed class 12th with 60% marks in any stream. Admission is mostly based on entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Try to get admission in a good college because only good college will offer you good placement after successful completion. You can also apply for entrance exam conducted by IIM Indore which offer a 5 year integrated course.
6th December 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for BBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
26th May 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 68% marks in 12 exam board. I would like to do BBA from delhi university.List the name of colleges offered BBA without any entrance exam. Kindly tell me as soon as possible
29th May 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am an NRI and scored 60% in my 12th boards with science stream. Will i be able to get a seat in a good college for Bba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?