10th August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study the course of criminology

What are the questions asked in the entrance examination & in the interview by the institutions? I am so interested to study the course of criminology. So, please reply to me, I am waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in USA to study Masters in Cyber Crime and Criminology? Admission procedure and fees for it?
  2. Top colleges in Kerala offering criminology course and how to get admission?
  3. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  4. How can I study Master's in Criminology being a Chemistry graduate? Job opportunities for females?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  6. What is the procedure to study M.A criminology in Madras University
  7. List of abroad colleges which conduct entrance exam in India for Criminology course? Procedure of admission?
  8. Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Criminology) for 12th Science candidate?
  10. List of entrance exams to study BSc criminology course
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc in Criminology?
  12. List of colleges offering Criminology course and their admission process? Is there any entrance examination for Criminology courses?
  13. Can a B.Sc Chemistry Honors study M.Sc Criminology course? List of colleges for it?
  14. IAS after M.Sc Criminology, is it the right choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  16. Can I do PGD in Criminology and Police Administration after M.A.?
  17. How to study Diploma in Criminology course? Scope available after it?
  18. Admission procedure to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?
11th August 2017, 05:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study the course of criminology

If you want to study criminology then you can apply in one of the given below courses:

Certificate course in forensic science.

Diploma course in cyber crime.

Bachelor degree course in forensic science and criminology.

Diploma in criminology and penology.

Diploma in criminal law.

To get the admission in this field you must have cleared the 12th examination with science subjects. There is no specified entrance examination to get the admission in UG programme. Only you need to pass the 12th with good percentage.

These are the colleges where you can apply:

Gujarat University

Osmania University

University of Pune

University of Madras
11th August 2017, 05:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study criminology course:

As per the minimum qualification, a candidate must have completed 12th standard with science subjects from a recognised board. In order to take admission in bachelor or diploma programs of criminology there is no entrance exam. Admission is given on the basis of 12th percentage. One who has completed 12th standard is eligible for this course so it is advised to take admission in bachelor degree program of criminology.

List of colleges:

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Bundelkhand University

University of Madras

Gujarat University

Osmania University

University of Pune
17th August 2017, 08:05 PM
Junior Member+

To get the admission in this field you must have cleared the 12th examination with science subjects.
For admission in B.A degree programme in criminology or cyber crime, a student had the art group in 12th can apply.
For admissions into master courses like MA or LLM, you should have completed a bachelor’s degree in the related field from any recognized college or institution.
There is not specified entrance examination to get the admission in UG programme. Only you need to pass the 12th with good percentages.

Colleges offering admissions in Criminology courses are listed here:
University of Pune
Osmania University
Gujarat University
University of Madras
Bundelkhand University
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
Vinayaka Institute of Management & Technology
21st August 2017, 09:00 PM
manjira...

To study criminology after 12th level you need to take up any of the following courses

Diploma in cyber crime
Certificate course in forensic science
Diploma in Criminal Law
Bachelor degree in forensic science and criminology
Diploma in Forensic Science and Criminology
Diploma in Criminology & Penology.

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have cleared 12th level in science stream from a recognized board.
For the B.A degree in criminology or cyber crime , the candidates who have studied 12th level with arts subjects.
There is no age limitation.

Generally there is no common entrance examination for admission. However for some of the university a minimum marks of 50% is required to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?