19th November 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

By which stream should Fine Arts in Interior and Animation be done with? Which course should be better for pursuing a career in Fine Arts Interior and Animation?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Fine Arts in Interior and Animation so I want to know by which stream should Fine Arts be done with Science or Commerce? which course should be better for pursuing a career in Fine Arts Interior and Animation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  2. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  3. Can I study Interior Designing course if not good in Fine Arts being a Commerce student?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  5. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  6. Is fine arts course helpful in future for interior designing? Which course is more important for doing interior designing?
  7. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  8. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  10. What to do after TYB.Com? I am interested in creativity
  11. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  12. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  13. Am I eligible to join FTII course after passing engineering course with more than 60% aggregate?
  14. Scope of Animation in India in 2016
  15. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  16. Details of colleges providing Fine Arts in Pune?
  17. Best career option for Bachelor of Fine Arts candidate?
  18. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
3rd June 2017, 01:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By which stream should Fine Arts in Interior and Animation be done with? Which course should be better for pursuing a career in Fine Arts Interior and Animation?

The course which you are going to opt for, does not have to have any specific stream as commerce, art as well science. If you have either of any stream, you can get admission easily. Both the stream is equivalent. Arts background will help even better to continue with the course. If you want to pursue Fine Arts in Interior and Animation course, you should go for a renowned college as the course structure will give a boon if doing from a reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?