16th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and terms and conditions for admission in DCE?

please tell me about admission procedure , prospectus,terms&conditions in dce . i want admission in electronics and communication engineering.

28th July 2011, 04:19 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and terms and conditions for admission in DCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me about admission procedure , prospectus,terms&conditions in dce . i want admission in electronics and communication engineering.
(a) The admission to the B.E. Courses will be made centrally by Delhi College of Engineering / NSIT for both the Institutions i.e. Delhi College of Engineering and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.

The Delhi College of Engineering / NSIT will release the prospectus and common admission application form, details of which will be published by Delhi College of Engineering / NSIT sometime in the 2nd / 3rd week of June, 2011.

(b) The admission of the candidates belonging to the different regions and categories will be made as under :

Delhi Region on the basis of the ( General / SC / ST / CW / PH Categories )( Combined Entrance Examination ( Cee ) conducted by University of Delhi. The details of Combined Entrance Examination ( CEE ) are given in Section 2.
Outside Delhi Region on the Basis of All India ( General / SC / ST / CW / PH Categories ) Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
16th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in dce ?
19th May 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of taking admission in any engineering college
21st September 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

IS IT OK IF I DONT GIVE JEE EXAM AND I DIRECTLY GIVE NDA EXAMINATION TO BECOME PILOT ?
5th May 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am obc category of non creamy layer certificate issued from NCT Delhi. My caste only listed in OBC category by Govt of NCT Delhi but not listed in central list Govt of India. Whether I can take admission in B Tech at DTU or NSIT on the basis of OBC catagory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?