3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Hi everyone, , I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc(Software System) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  2. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  3. Admission criteria to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  5. Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?
  6. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  8. Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  11. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  12. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%
  14. What course should I study if History and Sociology are my preferred subjects? Where can I get admission based on cut off system?
  15. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  16. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
4th June 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, , I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc(Software System) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc Software System (5 years integrated course) in CMS College of Science and Arts. Candidates are admitted to the MSc Software System course based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or HSC examinations with Mathematics / Business Mathematics and any two subjects from Chemistry / Physics / Statistics / Commerce / Computer Science / Economics and Accountancy with not less than 50% marks are eligible to study the MSc Software System in CMS College of Science and Arts. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?