11th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption for Graduate people to do CA?

Sir/Mam,
Please tell me ...

Are there any exemption for graduate people to do ca?

I heard abt the meeting that no cpt for graduate student ...when is it going to be declared ...or else i give d online test ...n plz tell me the date of online test n the full procedure...?

16th January 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exemption for Graduate people to do CA?

Yes, candidates who have completed Graduation course in any discipline are exempted from appearing in Common Proficiency Test (CPT). They can directly register for IPCC course without appearing in CPT examination whereas non-graduates need to appear in CPT examination to get admission in CA course. CPT examination is generally held twice in a year in the months of June and December, the examination is of Offline Mode. Since, you have completed Graduation course from a recognised university, there is no need to appear in CPT examination.
16th January 2015, 09:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Please tell me ...

Are there any exemption for graduate people to do ca?

I heard abt the meeting that no cpt for graduate student ...when is it going to be declared ...or else i give d online test ...n plz tell me the date of online test n the full procedure...?
Yes, of course those candidates who have completed their graduation can directly eligible to apply for IPCC course. Graduation studies need not to apply for CPT exam.

Eligibility Criteria for IPCC:

Candidates belonging to Commerce stream must score at least 55% marks from a recognized university and those candidates who belong to other stream must score at least 60% of marks at graduation level.

Subjects for Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC):

1. Accounting
2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication
3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management
4. Taxation
5. Advanced Accounting
6. Auditing and Assurance
7. Information Technology and Strategic Management
8th April 2015, 10:41 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you have competed the graduation as BCom, then you can omit the CPT step.

You can directly register for the IPCC, otherwise you first have to clear the CPT, then IPCC and then CA Final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?