1st December 2010, 03:56 PM

Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

I m studying Pcc course offered by ICAI.. And m a b com graduate shall i get exemption for writing entrance exam for CS... Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?
  2. Eligibility to get exemption from CPT exam? How many exams to answer to become a Chartered Accountant?
  3. Is there any exemption for Graduate people to do CA?
  4. Rules for exemption from examination of some papers after B.Com.
  5. Can I have any exemption after completing CPT
  6. Am I eligible for CPT entrance exam? I have 66% in my graduation
  7. Can a M.Phil passed candidate get exemption in Pre-Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Is the new true about the CPT exemption to graduate student?
  9. Canadian student is eligible to become Food Inspector by writing entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for exemption for foundation and get direct entry in executive of CS course
  11. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  13. Can a MBA finance graduate pursue Law course to become a criminal lawyer? How long does it take? Any exemption will be there for Post Graduates?
  14. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  15. What kind of Application Writing will be asked in SSC Combined Graduate Level recruitment? How to prepare? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  17. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  18. What is age limit for various civil services in India? any relaxation criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2011, 08:26 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I m studying Pcc course offered by ICAI.. And m a b com graduate shall i get exemption for writing entrance exam for CS... Sir?
Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

If you are asking about Company Secretary course ,then i would like to inform you that there are two ways of getting entry into it .
  • First after class 12th -You will get admission in Foundation Course
  • After Graduation from any stream except Fine Arts- You will directly get admission in intermediate course.

DURATION OF COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE
  • Foundation Course- 8 months
  • Intermediate Course- 9 months
  • Final Exam 9 month after Intermediate exam.
  • Practical Training of 16 months
  • Total Duration- 8+9+9+16= 42 months
  • Graduate student can leave Intermediate course so they will need 34 months for this course.

So don't worry ,you are still eligible for Company Secretary course.

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd September 2011, 11:12 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

First after class 12th -You will get admission in Foundation Course
After Graduation from any stream except Fine Arts- You will directly get admission in intermediate course.

DURATION OF COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE:-[*]Foundation Course- 8 months[*]Intermediate Course- 9 months[*]Final Exam 9 month after Intermediate exam.[*]Practical Training of 16 months[*]Total Duration- 8+9+9+16= 42 months [*]Graduate student can leave Intermediate course so they will need 34 months for this course.

Thanks!!
2nd September 2011, 11:53 AM
Dinobaski

Thumbs up Re: Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think Ravi is correct in this issue.
You can follow his guidance and abide by it.

All the best
22nd August 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get exemption for writing the entrance exam of CS if I am a B.Com graduate?

Sir,
am passed my B.com with 70%.
Can i pass cs?
How much difficult cs?
And what is the scope of cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?