10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship scheme to study AG BSc?

Sir, I am Ravi Kumar. I am interested in AG BSc so please tell any information about this. Anything you know. Please tell to 9885543340 say anything about scholarship for studying in abroad. If I get chance I developed my India. So, please say about scholarships. Email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship scheme to study AG BSc? -- [New]
  2. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  3. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  6. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  7. Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?
  8. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  9. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  10. When can I get the CBSE merit scholarship scheme for undergraduate studies?
  11. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Statistics) in IISER if applied for an online scholarship?
  13. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  14. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  15. Is there any possibilities of getting scholarship after completion of 12th MP board with 71% marks?
  16. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  18. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
12th April 2017, 07:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship scheme to study AG BSc?

Yes, there are certain scholarships offered by the Government of India to study B.Sc course in Agriculture. Candidates those who have scored merit marks in their examination can avail the said scholarships from the Government of India.
There are lot of agriculture scholarships are available for both international and local students to attain their agricultural academic degrees. Below I have mentioned some of the scholarships for students who wish to pursue their career in agriculture, have a look over it.

Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme in Ireland, 2017

CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships for Australian Students, 2016

Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program for Azerbaijani Students, 2017

IACBGF-Fellowships for Indian Researchers in Australia

NRF-TWAS Doctoral/Renaissance Doctoral Fellowships in South Africa

Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?