10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my BA 3rd year in Indore?

I am in BA 2nd year in Banasthali Vidyapeeth and now I want to complete my 3rd year in Indore because of some reasons. Is it possible? What is the procedure? I need to follow for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  2. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  3. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Indore?
  6. Can I continue my graduation from where I left it in 3rd year?
  7. How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore
  8. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  9. Is it possible to complete the graduation last year after a long gap in Pune?
  10. List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  12. Can I complete my company secretary course from indore?
  13. When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?
  14. How to appear for directly third year B.Sc when could not complete second year?
  15. Can I complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?
  18. Top 5 colleges of engineering in Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2017, 01:59 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can I complete my BA 3rd year in Indore?

No, you cannot get admission in 3rd year BA course in Indore after having completing your BA 2nd year in Banathali Vidyapeeth. In order to shift to another college under same board, you should have applied for ti after completion of your 1st year and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
11th April 2017, 01:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to get admission in the 3rd year of another college. If you want to change your college, then you have to take admission in 1st year again this will lead you to the waste of time and energy and also the waste of money, You will lose your precious 2 years, so it is better to complete your graduation from the same college as this is the last year so do not divert your mind. Concentrate on your studies and work hard.
12th April 2017, 07:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to pursue your 3rd year studies of BA degree course in Indore at this instant. Since you have completed your 2 years course in above mentioned college, you must have to complete your degree course in the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?