9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with 80% and have heared about SBI Skill education loan scheme. Please send me all detail about elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate for it? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  2. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  6. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  7. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  8. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  9. Details and interest rates under Vidyanidhi Scheme of South Indian Bank?
  10. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  11. What is Interest Subsidy under Education Loan Scheme?
  12. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  13. Details of Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan? Documents required to apply?
  14. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  17. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  18. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
13th April 2017, 01:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?

Yes, State Bank of India skill education loan is in Gurgaon. The rate of interest is basically 1.50% above the MCLR rate that means 8.00%+1.50% = 9.50% per annum. Concession of 1% is also available for full tenure of the loan if the interest is properly serviced when applied during the moratorium period including course duration.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents.
The borrower should be the citizen of India.
The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
By providing the above mentioned documents and fulfilling all the requirements then you are eligible to apply for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?