24th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to increase my BA percentage?

Sir, I have done my graduation in 2007 from University of Delhi and got 43%u2105 and in Post-graduation I got 56%u2105. I have done B.Ed. on the basis of PG marks. I am eligible for PGT only but I want to apply for TGT post also. I want to increase my B.A. percentage. Is there any option to do that? Kindly reply. Thank you

26th March 2017, 03:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to increase my BA percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done my graduation in 2007 from University of Delhi and got 43%u2105 and in Post-graduation I got 56%u2105. I have done B.Ed. on the basis of PG marks. I am eligible for PGT only but I want to apply for TGT post also. I want to increase my B.A. percentage. Is there any option to do that? Kindly reply. Thank you

You can apply for improvement examinations in BA if completed the course in the previous year in some universities. The facility is not available in all the universities. As you mentioned, you have completed Post Graduation and B.Ed courses after BA, it is not possible to apply for improvement examination. You can contact the university in which you have studied BA, for more details regarding this or you can study the BA once again through correspondence mode to improve your marks. So it is better to contact the university for exact details about the improvement examinations. The above given are some of the options available to improve your graduation marks.
26th March 2017, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For improvement exams, you need to apply right after the result announcement. You have done your BA degree way back and now there is no chance of appearing for improvement exams.

Hence, you have to be contend with the marks you have got now. If there was any recent result of any degree course, then you can apply for improvement exam of that degree.
19th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have got 38% from calcutta University. can i apply again for ba from another University?

becauseI want to do bed .
25th June 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my ba result has declared today morning and I got 50 per. Which is not sufficient for me so is there any way to increase my per?
If there is any way to increase my per. Then please guide me.
18th September 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done B.A in 2003 and got only 45 percent marks so I want to increase marks. I want 50 percent marks and I have SC CATEGORY ALSO PLZ guide me ,is there any chance for improvement papers?
20th September 2019, 08:24 PM
Alkasharma123

As you mentioned, you have completed Post Graduation and B.Ed course after BA, it is not possible to apply for improvement examination. You can contact the university in which you have studied BA, for more details regarding this or you can study the BA once again through correspondence mode to improve your marks.
2nd March 2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

If i apply for doing B.A additional then it will be help to improve my b.a. persontage reply me please yes or no. For eg. If l do b.a.additional in history, after doing this if i apply for second grade teacher job in history then what will be criteria for b.a percentage .four optional subject will be add to preparing merit for govt.job.I have completed my graduation in 1985 from jaipur univ.after this automatically this univ.converted into kota univ.in 1986......please tell me what is way for improving b.a. percentage after long years gap
Now my univ.has changed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?