15th March 2016, 10:51 AM

By appearing in compartmental examination of Physics can I increase my overall percentage of class 12th?

I Think that i will be giving compartment this year in physics class 12. So should this increase my overall percentage?? I think i will be failed in physics class 12th this year.. And i dont want to waste my whole 1 year.

Related Questions:
15th March 2016, 05:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By appearing in compartmental examination of Physics can I increase my overall percentage of class 12th?

Yes you can improve your overall marks obtained in your Class 12th board examination by appearing and qualifying your compartmental examination as the motto of the same examination is to provided an extra opportunity to improve their marks in their academics.

As per the norms of compartmental examination, only those students are allowed to appear in the same examination who have failed in a single subject of their academics. Also one can appear in compartmental examination three times at maximum.

For appearing in the compartmental examination one has to apply within 22 days after the date of result declaration and these are generally held in the month of July.

For more details you can log on to the official link of your board examination.
15th March 2016, 07:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By appearing in compartmental examination of Physics can I increase my overall percentage of class 12th?

Yes, you can improve your overall percentage of marks by appearing for Physics Compartment exam if you think that you will not be able to pass in this subject. Ultimately percentage of marks of all subjects is taken into consideration for overall calculation of percentage in board.

Suppose if you fail in Physics and then appear for compartment exam and manage to score more than 90% then your overall percentage of 10+2 marks will increase simultaneously.
15th March 2016, 08:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7277153095 View Post
I Think that i will be giving compartment this year in physics class 12. So should this increase my overall percentage?? I think i will be failed in physics class 12th this year.. And i dont want to waste my whole 1 year.
Yes, you can increase your overall percentage if you are securing more marks in Physics than the previous one.

Getting more marks in Physics will definitely increase your overall percentage.

Some of the books that you may refer for Physics Exam preparation are:

Concepts of Physics (Volume - 1) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: H C Verma
Price: Rs. 212

Concepts Of Physics (Volume - 2) Reprint Edition (Paperback)
Author: H. C. Verma
Price: Rs. 196

New Pattern IIT JEE Physics 01 Edition (Paperback)
Author: D C Pandey
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Price: Rs. 412
15th March 2016, 11:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

When you will appear for compartment examination of Physics, and if you you will score better percentage of marks in physics then definitely your overall percentage of marks in 10+2 board exams will increase.

Apply for compartment examination of Physics, and score good marks to enhance overall percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?