23rd January 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to pursue BHMS in distance mode?

I have done B.Sc nursing and now I want to be a doctor with BHMS degree. So please Sir let me know about distance education of BHMS n admission process. Email [email protected].

23rd January 2017, 08:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to pursue BHMS in distance mode?

No, according to the guidelines of UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part ad practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

BHMS degree whose all the stream contains a vital part as practicals.
So, you can't perdue Engineering through this mode.
If any university claims this, then do not trust them.
23rd January 2017, 09:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

No, as per the minimum eligibility criteria it is not possible to pursue your BHMS doctorate course from a distance learning program. Actually this course is consist of many practicals so according to the eligibility criteria of UGC it is not possible for you to pursue it from distance learning Institute.
23rd January 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, according to the guidelines of UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance mode.

BHMS degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you can not pursue engineering through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?