23rd January 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a job after engineering without having degree in my hand?

I had passed in my all mechanical engineering subjects with 61% aggregate, but I failed in bridge course subject called advanced mathematics 2. I can't receive my degree certificate till I clear it but it won't influence on my aggregate and won't get additional marks card also will this affect for getting job. Please give tips.

23rd January 2017, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job after engineering without having degree in my hand?

No, you will not be able to get a job after engineering without having degree in your hand. After completion of selection process, you need to submit the degree certificate copy to the office. Without submitting those documents, you will not be offered job in the company. But, you can get small jobs like BPO, Call Center, etc., without having degree in your hand.
23rd January 2017, 08:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job after engineering without having degree in my hand?

Actually to get job in private or government sector you must have a degree certificate in engineering because without certificate you will not going to get any kind of job because you have to show your certificate and once you clear it you will get your certificate whether you have black logs or any kind of issue once you receive the certificate you will have chances to get job.
23rd January 2017, 10:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The general eligibility criteria for getting job in any company is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You need to have minimum of 60% marks throughout academics. For some companies, it may vary from 60% to 65%.

>>Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

>>There should not be any pending backlogs in bachelor's degree.

You can not get job with backlogs in bachelor's degree. You should clear it earliest to become eligible for jobs in different companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?