1st March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses including hostel charges to study B.Tech course?

Hello friends, I have applied for JEE Mains and I want to do engineering in my graduation i.e.; B.Tech. I want to know the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel charges and tuition fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses including hostel charges to study B.Tech course?
  2. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  3. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BArch course in KIIT University?
  4. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  5. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  6. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Arch course in KIIT University?
  7. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?
  8. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota? Fee expenses with hostel charges?
  9. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  10. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges?
  11. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee expenses including hostel charges of BDS course in KIIT University?
  13. What would be the total expenses of BTech(IT) course?
  14. Fee expenses including hostel charges for Intermediate course in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  15. Can I get Computer Science with 4789 rank in KIITEE? Total fee expenses with hostel charges?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  17. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017
  18. Does Education loan covers hostel charges and assorted expenses?
9th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including hostel charges to study B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have applied for JEE Mains and I want to do engineering in my graduation i.e.; B.Tech. I want to know the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel charges and tuition fee?

The fee for the BTech course differs from one college to another. In government engineering colleges the fee for the BTech course is less compared to private engineering colleges. The fee for the BTech course is around Rs 1 Lakh in some engineering colleges. The annual tuition fee for the BTech course in SRM University is Rs 2,50,000. Hostel charges also differ from one engineering college to another. Hostel charges vary based on the AC rooms, non AC rooms, etc. Domestic hostel fee are around Rs 30,000 to 55,000 at SRM University. The SRM University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?