1st March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Arch course in KIIT University?

Sir, I would like to know the charges which are taken in KIIT University for Integrated B.Arch program. Kindly tell me the total fees structure of 5 years B.Arch course of KIIT including tuition fee, and hostel fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Arch course in KIIT University?
  2. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?
  3. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  4. Total fee expenses including hostel charges of BDS course in KIIT University?
  5. Total fee including hotel charges for KIIT University 2017
  6. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  7. Total expenses including hostel charges to study B.Tech course?
  8. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  9. Can I get Computer Science with 4789 rank in KIITEE? Total fee expenses with hostel charges?
  10. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  11. What is the total cost for B.Sc Nursing in KIIT University for session starting 2018?
  12. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  13. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota? Fee expenses with hostel charges?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  15. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges?
  16. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  17. Fee expenses including hostel charges for Intermediate course in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  18. Total course fee and hotel charges of 4 year B.Tech course of KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2018, 10:34 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Arch course in KIIT University?

The total fees for integrated course of B.Arch is INR 15.95 Lakh. In this fee structure the hostel fee is not included. The Hostel fee varies for AC or Non-Ac rooms. So, you have to contact the KIIT University for the detailed information about Hostel Fee and other expenses.
31st March 2018, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Arch course in KIIT University?

The fee structure to study integrated course in bachelor of architecture is nearly about 160000-230000.
This fee structure is exclusive of all other expensive of students like hostel, library etc.
Scholarships are being offered to unprivileged meritorious students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?