29th February 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the fee expenses of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?
  3. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam for Mechanical Diploma student?
  5. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  9. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if studying M.Tech(Nanotechnology) with Fee exemption in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Aligarh Muslim University offers M.Sc(Electronics) course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?
  14. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  15. What is the fees for MBA course in AMU?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  18. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
3rd March 2016, 12:18 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses of studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is established in the year 1920 and offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. Aligarh Muslim University is one of the oldest university of India . It is affiliated to both of the AICTE and the UGC for all the branches of the B.Tech degree.

The fee structure of the B.Tech- Mechanical engineering course is approx 1.13 lakh per annum. The details available on official website - http://www.amu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?