27th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?

Hello,
I want to take admission in class 9 in Aligarh Muslim University. I want to know when will be the entrance exam for standard 9? What will be the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  2. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  4. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Aligarh Muslim University Class 9th Sample Papers
  7. Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?
  8. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  9. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  10. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  11. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  13. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  15. When the admission form for 9th standard will be published by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Books to be read while in 9th standard for IIT JEE?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study in 9th standard of Central Hindu School? Detailed information about it?
  18. Is there any way for a 48 years old lady to pursue 9th and 10 standard?
17th September 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?

Yes, the Aligarh Muslim University will conduct an entrance examination for offering admission in 9th standard. To appear in 9th standard entrance examination conducted by AMU, you have to fill the application form obtained from AMU and submit it other documents like your Date of Birth Certificate, VIII standard marks sheet, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in 9th standard in AMU.

The annual fee structure for 9th standard in AMU is Rs. 5880/- for boys and Rs. 3480/- for girls. Admission fee is Rs. 25/- to be paid at the time of admission and an additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annum should be paid for Students Benevolent Fund. The hostel and food charges are exclusive from the above mentioned fee structure.
29th September 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Aligarh Muslim University will conduct entrance exam for admission in 9th standard? Total fee expenses of 9th standard?

Tell me that how many seat in entrance exam of AMU in class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?