16th January 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in journalism from Delhi University so I want to know what is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University? What is the fee structure of Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  3. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  4. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  5. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  8. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  9. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  10. List of universities in Delhi for M.Phil and Ph.D in journalism and mass communication
  11. What is the course fee of graduation in Journalism?
  12. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech in IP university? I am pursuing Polytechnic from Delhi
  14. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  15. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  16. How to take Journalism as my career after passing standard 12th?
  17. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. How to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? How much marks should I obtain to get admission in Delhi University?
19th January 2017, 08:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University?

The fee structure varies from colleges to colleges and from University to University. Delhi University is a government recognized University so the range of fees will be less than the private colleges. The fee structure of the private colleges ranges between 2.5-5 Lakh and for the government colleges the range is between 15000-20000 per annum.
20th January 2017, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Admission fee for pursuing Journalism course from Delhi University?

Look, there are lot of Institutions under Delhi University offering the said course and all the Institutions have different admission fees of the above mentioned course. So, it is very difficult to provide you the exact details on it.
However the course fee of the said course is in between 2.5 lac to 5.5 lac under Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?