26th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering?

I am in 7th sem of B.Tech in electrical engineering and unfortunately I missed my campus job. Now I want to sit for various govt and private job right now at this 7th sem so that I can get job at the end of B.Tech. Please name me all the govt and private job I can apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  3. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  4. What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  6. What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  7. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  8. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  10. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  11. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  12. List of all the government jobs after completing B.Tech Electrical?
  13. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. Is B. Tech valid for Government, Private and Gulf jobs?
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Electrical Diploma student?
  17. How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2016, 11:16 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering?

Government Jobs after B.Tech in Electrical engineering:::::::::::::>

**All India Radio and Doordarshan

**Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)

**National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)

**Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

**Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

**Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)

**Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

**Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)

Here is the job profile after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering:-

>>Electric Power Stations

>>Electro-mechanical energy conversion

>>Electronics

>>Energy operation and distribution

>>Industrial process control.
27th December 2016, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government and private jobs are available after B.Tech in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 7th sem of B.Tech in electrical engineering and unfortunately I missed my campus job. Now I want to sit for various govt and private job right now at this 7th sem so that I can get job at the end of B.Tech. Please name me all the govt and private job I can apply.
You can apply for below given government exam.

1.IES exam

2.CSAT exam

3.CDS exam

4.SSC exam

5.Railway exam

6.Banking sector

7.BSNL JTO and TTA exam

You can apply for jobs in below given private companies.

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
27th December 2016, 10:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For electrical engineering candidates, government sector is the best where they can get core jobs. You must apply for next year Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering examination and clear it with good rank to get job in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. These PSUs shortlist candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and final selection is done on basis of group discussion and personal interview.

You can apply for other exams like Indian Engineering Services, AAI entrance exam, BEL exam, NPCIL exam etc. In case of government job, you will have to clear entrance exam. In case of private jobs in companies like TCS, IBM, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Sony, Bajaj, USHA, you will have to clear various stages of recruitment like aptitude round, technical and HR interview.
27th December 2016, 11:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in technology are eligible for recruitment in core jobs in government and private sector.

So, you can appear for GATE, IES, JE etc to get recruitment in PSU's and other private sector.

You can also appear for entrance examination to get jobs in banking, railway, defence service etc after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
30th April 2017, 10:08 PM
kohli183

Government jobs after btech electrical engineering

BSNL

NTPC

ECIL

BHEL

POWER GRID

DRDO

WATER GRID

Indian AIR FORCE and ARMY

Railway

And you are also eligible for SSC exam UPSC exam and other Govt job exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?