4th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is JNAFAU BFA animation CMES fee structure?

can u just tell me JNAFAU BFA animation CMES fee? Please tell me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in BFA applied arts or animation?
  2. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  3. How to do BFA through correspondence in NCR after completing diploma in Animation and Film Making from MAAC after 12th?
  4. Colleges, fees and other details for doing Bachelor's in Fine Arts in surat?
  5. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?
  6. What is the basic criteria for BFA in Dance? What is the fee structure?
  7. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  8. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  9. List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?
  10. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the BFA painting fee structure? How to get admission there?
  15. What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  16. How can I join Animation course?
  17. Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?
  18. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
22nd November 2011, 07:55 PM
devesh2812

Default Re: What is JNAFAU BFA animation CMES fee structure?

Fee for BFA in Animation is Rs.30.200 PA, while it is Rs.10.000 PA for other specializations.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)t here are 6 seats for BFA in Animation, 35 seats for BFA in Applied Arts, 30 seats for BFA in Photography, 20 seats for BFA in Painting,
I hope u will be satisfied with this answer..
19th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

is other state candidates are eligible to enter in to jnafau what is the exam or entrance required
19th September 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for other state candidates in b.arch in jnafau
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?