27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to become eligible for MBBS?

I did D.Pharmacy, and now I want to do MBBS, but my score in 10+2 is too less i.e physics-49, chemistry-65, biology-46. Am I eligible to take entrance exams for medical. What can I do to become eligible?

Related Questions:
27th March 2017, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become eligible for MBBS?

The minimum qualification required to appear in medical entrance exam is 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved students. If you are aggregate percentage is near about 50% then you can definitely appear in this medical entrance exam. As you have completed your D pharmacy already now you can go for your Bachelor in pharmacy and then after Masters in pharmacy and then you will see that you will have lot of opportunities.
27th March 2017, 11:39 PM
kalamrockz

Percentage requirement depends and varies from institutes to institutes, therefore you should just go on to prepare for your medical examination and try to score well in your examination as if the marks are well and good enough, your 12th percentage might be considered for once, Therefore, scoring well in your entrance exam is quite important.

Moreover, your age should not be below 17 years at the time of applying for the examination. You can become an MBBS doctor, just do not loose your focus.
28th March 2017, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did D.Pharmacy, and now I want to do MBBS, but my score in 10+2 is too less i.e physics-49, chemistry-65, biology-46. Am I eligible to take entrance exams for medical. What can I do to become eligible?
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for MBBS course.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?