2nd April 2016, 11:50 AM
navi mehan

Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course?

Hiii
Can I do MBBS after completing my B pharmacy . I realy want to do MBBS? So, Can i do it or not? What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

2nd April 2016, 04:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course?

Yes, you can apply for MBBS after Bachelor of Pharmacy. There are many entrance exams conducted for MBBS course like:

1. AIPMT.

2. AIIMS entrance exam.

3. State Level Pre Medical Test.

Eligibility criteria:

>>You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have scored minimum of 50% marks in it.

>>The upper age limit is 25 years on 31st December of year of exam. So, you must be within age limit to apply for exam.

There is no limit on number of attempts, you can apply for exams till your upper age limit.
2nd April 2016, 09:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course?

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission for the MBBS course after completing B.Pharmacy.

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It takes 5 ½ years including 1 year compulsory rotating internship to complete this course .

The eligibility criteria required for admission in MBBS degree course are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State.

-The candidate must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects at 10+2 level.

-The candidate belonging to General and OBC category must have passed 10+2/HSC with 60% marks while qualifying marks for SC/ST candidate is 50%.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the course should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?