16th June 2010, 12:26 PM

What is the career option available after M.A(Public Administration) and B.Ed? What are the different areas for Job or Further Studies?

what are the career option in after doing MA(public administration) and Bed
i want to know the different areas for job or further studies which help me in my career

27th May 2011, 08:33 PM
united india

Default Re: What is the career option available after M.A(Public Administration) and B.Ed? What are the different areas for Job or Further Studies?

Talking about our country India who is facing many challenges like globalization, competetive internationally market, terrorism, public and government problems etc, requires institutions and people having skills and knowledge to solve this challenging problems.

The job in Public Administration is very crucial in order to eliminate such problem and thus the requirement are very huge for people like you highly educated and expertise in Public Administration System.

The job opportunities are very high and covers a large number of areas in Public Administration. However to give you an idea you can find jobs in areas like :

Human Resource Management

Organization and Public Administration

Ethics in Public Administration

Public Policy and Public Administration

Finance and Public Administration

Administrative Officer

Consultant

Teacher
28th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What is the career option available after M.A(Public Administration) and B.Ed? What are the different areas for Job or Further Studies?

People with a strong background in sociology, generally make excellent HR professionals. I always maintain that HR is a function, which requires natural skill sets. You cannot become a successful HR professional. Take professional help, if necessary, and take the right decision. Also keep in mind, that one wrong step at this point of time, can destroy your entire career.
10th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the place ment in public administration with telugu and hindi
3rd August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED BCA THEN AFTER I WANT TO COMPLETE MA (PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION) I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS CARRER SCOPE AFTER COMPLETING MA(ADMINISTRATION) IN BOTH GOVERNMENT SECTOR AND PRIVARE SECTOR . I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS BETTER SUBJECT FOR ME EITHER SOCIOLOGY AND
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION . IS PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IS NEW SUBJECT? IF YOU SUGGEST MCA AFTER IT THEN I WOULD LIKE TO TELL I HAVE SOME PROBLEM BY WHICH I CAN'T COMPLETE MCA. I WANT A GOOD FIELD THAT HELP ME TO GET A BETTER JOB AFTER COMPLETING MA.
14th August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

what should ido after ma history
4th September 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue master of philosophy in public administration after completion of my MPA.

Plz Suggest!
30th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the career option available after M.A(Art and Aesthetics).?
8th November 2011, 08:49 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

The job opportunities are very high and covers a large number of areas in Public Administration. However to give you an idea you can find jobs in areas like :

Human Resource Management

Organization and Public Administration

Ethics in Public Administration

Public Policy and Public Administration

Finance and Public Administration

Administrative Officer

Consultant

Teacher
11th November 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

what are the options after Bachelor's in Public Admn. and sociology and masters in MBA HR?
25th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what to do after Master in public administration ?
13th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in MA public administration after B.Sc(BIOTECH.)?
14th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what are the scope of doing M.A. (Public Administration)
6th April 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what r the scope after b.a in public administration and mba in operation management
28th April 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i have done masters in public admin and b ed what is my career growth in school teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?