15th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Will I get grace marks, so that I can pass in my Physics exam?

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I’m sorry to say that I have calculated my marks of physics 2017 CBSE class 12 and I have got about 21 in theory and passing marks are 23. Will I able to get 2 marks grace? I have also attempted all questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Grace marks if scored 20 marks in Physics of 12th HSEB?
  2. Is it true that a student scoring 15 or more than 15 marks in Physics board exam they are given grace marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i appear in AIPMT after passing Intermediate with grace marks?
  4. Can iget grace marks in Engineering Maths-1 and Engineerng Maths-2? I'm a P.T.U student and requires 24 marks each subjects while I got 20/60 and 19/60 respectively
  5. Am I entitled for grace marks after scoring 21 marks in Maths in PTU 2nd semester exam?
  6. Am I eligible for Grace Marks after scoring 24 marks in Maths in PTU exam in 2nd semester?
  7. Am I eligible for getting 5 Grace marks in History subject to pass in the exam?
  8. Can i get grace mark in Mathematics to complete my B.Tech degree?
  9. Can I get grace marks if I fails by 1 or 2 marks in Board exams?
  10. Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?
  11. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
  12. Criteria for grace marks? Can I get grace marks of 5?
  13. Is it possible to pass in Physics subject with 24 marks in practical and 20 marks in theory?
  14. What is the criteria of grace marks of PTU? Can I get a grace of 9 marks?
  15. Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?
  16. Can I get grace marks twice or more in a B.Tech degree?
  17. Can I qualify in Physics if attempted questions of 25 marks in 12th HSEB Board exam?
  18. Grace marks in 2nd semester will affect me in future? Will I be able to sit for campusing?

15th June 2017, 02:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get grace marks, so that I can pass in my Physics exam?

It can'd be presumed that whether you will get grace marks or not, its totally depends on the mood of examiner. Since it's a matter of just 2 marks, lets hope the examiner would consider it and give you grace mark.I wish you would pass in your physics exam.

15th June 2017, 03:25 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, you will not get any grace marks in your boards examination. If you have not been able to score 23 in your examination, I am sorry to say that you have not been able to clear the subject and you will have to clear the subject in the concluding year as a compartment paper.

15th June 2017, 08:50 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Wink Re: Will I get grace marks, so that I can pass in my Physics exam?

Hi friend,
I am sorry to say this answer you will not get grace marks.If minimum percentage of passing a subject is 35.If you get 33 as a minimum mark then how will you get grace mark for that subject.If any question in the question paper is wrong you will get grace mark for that answer.

15th June 2017, 09:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

First thing I would like to let you know that CBSE Class 12th board examination 2017 has been declared on 29th May 2017 and hence you can get your result checked from the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in or from the link www.cbseresults.nic.in.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting some grace marking in CBSE evaluation system then it cannot be said as there is no proper system of providing any grace marking and it is a confidential thing. But one thing I can say you that there is provision of step marking during the evaluation of answer sheet and as you have mentioned that you have attempted all the questions so you can expect two get two marks required for passing in your Physics theory paper.

Further to have an idea about marking scheme i.e; step marking procedure followed during evaluation of answersheet you can download the official marking scheme of different papers from the link www.mycbseguide.com.

15th June 2017, 11:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision for grace marks in any subject even you have attempted all the questions in the same exam. There is no extra marks awarded for attempting extra questions. All extra attempted questions are treated as over attempted. Now, you have to apply for reappearing in Physics exam.

16th June 2017, 12:43 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on the examiner who will check your examination paper. It can also happen that you have calculated 21 marks but according to the examiner you should get above 23 marks, vice versa you can get less marks also. So, just wait for your result to be declared to get the exact details on the matter.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?