14th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer B.Com 2nd year to Pune University?

I am a student of Solapur university B.Com 1st. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  2. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com at Symbiosis Pune this year or should I take transfer in 2nd year?
  4. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  6. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  7. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  8. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?
  10. Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com?
  11. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  12. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  13. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  14. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  15. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  16. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  17. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  18. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?
14th April 2017, 09:06 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I transfer B.Com 2nd year to Pune University?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot plunge to another university after completion of your 1st year as it is not allowed. The criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their 1st year having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should have a valid reason as well.

Moreover, the university should be the same.
14th April 2017, 09:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot transfer yourself to Pune University at this instant in the second year of B.Com course. Since you have completed your first year degree course from Solapur University, you must have to complete your whole degree course from that University.
14th April 2017, 10:58 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

You can change the college under the same university, but you can not change the University until and unless you need to start you graduation from the very beginning. Your year will be lost which is not good for your career. the question may arise about you gap in the interview.
14th April 2017, 11:44 PM
khanexpert

You cannot get a transfer from one university to another in the middle of the session, you will have to get admission in 1st year again in another university, if you wish to continue with your further studies from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?