10th January 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What to do after graduating with history? What are the career options available?

Hi, I am in 12th now. And I am thinking to take history after 12th. And after completing my graduation what are the career options? Can you please give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

11th January 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after graduating with history? What are the career options available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in 12th now. And I am thinking to take history after 12th. And after completing my graduation what are the career options? Can you please give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

The candidates after completion of history graduation degree can work or study. Candidates can work in various government and private sector organizations. Candidates can apply for UPSC Civil Service Examinations, Staff Selection Commission, IBPS for bank clerk and probationary officer posts, Indian Railways, Teaching in schools etc. They can study various courses after completion of history graduation like MA History, MBA, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, MA Political Science, MA Sociology, MA Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Ed, LL.B, Diploma in Archaeology, Diploma in Museum Administration etc. The above given are the options available for the history graduates.
11th January 2017, 02:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after graduating with history? What are the career options available?

After completing 12th standard you can get admission to pursue graduation in history. There are lots of career opportunities after completing the course. As history graduate you can become a:

> Records Manager

> Politician

> Public Relations Officer

> Librarian

> Information Manager

> Archivist

You can work in Railway departments and can also apply for CID/CBI/IPS/IAS officers position by appearing for the respective competitive examinations. You can also find employment in private and government banks. So, you can go for graduation in history as it has good future scope.
11th January 2017, 10:22 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

You can do following courses after graduating with history:-

**Master of Arts in History of Indian Art and Culture

**Master of Arts in History and Culture

**Master of Arts in History and Archaeology

**Master of Arts in Islamic History and Culture

**Master of Arts in History

**Master of Arts in History of Art

**Master of Philosophy in History

**Master of Arts in Ancient History

**Master of Arts in History of Fine Arts

**Master of Visual History of Art.

Employment Areas for graduation in History given below::-

-Teaching

-Law

-Ministry

-Insurance

-Politics

-Publishing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?