10th January 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue graduation if I have failed in HSC?

How can I pursue graduation if I have failed in HSC? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thanks!

11th January 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue graduation if I have failed in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I pursue graduation if I have failed in HSC? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thanks!

To pursue graduation, you have to clear the failed subjects in HSC or 12th standard. The candidates who have failed in class 12 can appear for the compartment examinations again in the coming months. In some states, the examinations will be held after six months. So you have to study the failed subject in the period and pass the subject in the examination. You can also make use of private tuition available for this purpose. After clearing the 10+2 examinations, you can apply for admission to graduation course. This is the only way to pursue graduation.
11th January 2017, 01:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to pursue Graduation course if you have failed in HSC. To be eligible to pursue graduation course, you should have passed your 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. Admissions to Graduation course are done through entrance test or merit basis of 12th standard examination marks. So, I suggest you to reappear in supplementary examinations and get qualified, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course.
11th January 2017, 11:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible for you to do Graduation without completing 12th standard examination. Some private tutorial centers may offer Graduation course based on the 10th marks, but such private not recognized. So, It is always better that you can complete 12th standard to be eligible for Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?