27th December 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do engineering, CA or any other degree course? Cost of CA and salary details?

I am very much confused what to do engineering or degree or ca ?what i can do with degree and with ca with salary detais and cost of this courses?

5th January 2014, 01:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do engineering, CA or any other degree course? Cost of CA and salary details?

Hello friend
I am also confused with your question that what you are asking for.
You are confused with the engineering and CA course and even other degree courses.

As you have not mention your qualification so it is difficult to suggest you the best course out of these courses.

Let we talk about the engineering course is any student want to do engineering course then he or she must have the minimum qualification of 12th class with the physics chemistry and maths subject.

So if you have the minimum qualification of physics chemistry and maths subjects with at least of 60% in your 12th class then you are eligible to apply for the engineering course.

But if you have the commerce stream in the 12th class then CA course is best for you and there are lots of scope in future of CA course.

But if you are from the ARTS side then you are not eligible for engineering or the CA course then you need to choose any other degree like BBA,BCA or BA.

So now it is up to on you that what you want to do engineering cost at least of 5 lakh. Where as CA course is also cost nearly you 2 to 4 lakh.

So now i hope so that you can understand between these of degree courses.
15th April 2015, 12:18 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What to do engineering, CA or any other degree course? Cost of CA and salary details?

See, you have not mentioned the subjects you had in 12th.

Without knowing them, no one can suggest you what to choose.

But still, if you didn't have Mathematics + Physics in 12th, you are not eligible for engineering.

If you had the subjects mentioned then its up to your interest only.

If you are good at maths and physics then you should definitely go for engineering because it is the best professional course available. Otherwise you can go for CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?