4th September 2012, 01:28 PM
vipul shekhar

What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?

Sir, what are the opportunity to get a govt. job after doing b.tec. in Agriculture engineering.What its joing post and salary.Please give all the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  3. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  4. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  5. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  6. What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com+CA?
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  8. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture? -- [New]
  9. What all opportunities do I have to after doing UG in Agriculture? How can I apply?
  10. What are the job opportunities for EEE? How much is the salary?
  11. Job opportunities in the field of Agriculture? What is the maximum duration?
  12. Which job is most important and demanding in future? Any exams to write and rate of salary?
  13. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  17. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
  18. Should I go for science if I want to become a Doctor but hate Maths?
28th January 2013, 02:43 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul shekhar View Post
Sir, what are the opportunity to get a govt. job after doing b.tec. in Agriculture engineering.What its joing post and salary.Please give all the details.

Dear Aspirant,

Yes there is a fair chance of opportunity for the BTech Degree in Agriculture in India and also in the Abroad.

Because the India's main back bone is the agriculture.So there will be definitely a good career in it.

Even the R & D department are short of these engineers.So dont worry for the opportunities in this field.

If you have a plan of doing the MS in this field then you would be having more career in this filed.Since the abroad is having more interest in this field and short of R&D workers in this department.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?