26th September 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course?

I have passed graduation from 45% then can i take admission in c executive on graduation basis? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course? Can someone please guide me with the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

27th September 2015, 02:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed graduation from 45% then can i take admission in c executive on graduation basis? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course? Can someone please guide me with the information soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for CS Executive course after completing Graduation. Since, you are Bachelor Degree course you can apply for the executive level. There is no minimum marks required for the CS Executive course. There is no entrance exam to join for this course. You can join in this by submitting proof of your Graduation and photographs.
27th September 2015, 03:36 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course?

Yes, you can eligible for CS Executive programme.

As per ICSI rules graduates are eligible for ICSI CS Executive programme directly with the Skip of Foundation of ICSI.

But here ICSI not mentioned the Percentage So, you can eligible for CS.

For the executive course ICSI charged 7000 /-

After the completion of Executive programme you can join in Practical Training.
During the course, you will need to undergo various practical training .After successful completion of the training course,

For the final the fee are 9000/-.

You will be awarded the membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Exams conducted by ICSI EVERY YEAR :

JUNE MONTH
DECEMBER MONTH

I hope the above information are useful to you ....
27th September 2015, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for a CS Executive course after completing Graduation. Educational Qualification for the CS Executive course is any Bachelors degree from any recognized university. There is no age limit required for the Company Secretary course. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can register at Company Secretary regional office.

Best Institutes in India For Company Secretary Course

ICSI (The Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India)
Place : New Delhi
Official website - www.icsi.edu/

Loyola College
Address: Sterling Road, Near Nungambakkam Railway Station, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
Phone: 044 2817 8200
Official website - www.loyolacollege.edu/

Periyar University
Address: Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636011
Phone: 0427 234 5766
Official website - www.periyaruniversity.ac.in

Presidency College
Address: Kannagi Salai, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2854 4894

Department of Commerce – SRM University
Place : Kattankulathur, Tamil NaduEstablishment : 2003
Official website - www.srmuniv.ac.in

Stella Maris College
Address: 17, Cathedral Rd, Chokkalingam Nagar, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600086
Phone: 044 2811 1951
Official website - www.stellamariscollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?