6th April 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Exam for the position of Executive Officer?

I want to know about the tnpsc executive officer eligibility & syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive?
  2. TNPSC executive officer eligibility and syllabus?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  4. Eligibility for TNPSC exam after B.Sc (Physics), age 31 form BC community?
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of TNPSC Group-I & II exam for software engineer having MCA degree?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  7. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  8. Eligibility criteria for Junior Executive (ATC) exam conducted by AAI -- [Most Discussed]
  9. TNPSC Group 4 and Group 8(Executive Officer) question papers with answers?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for TNPSC?
  11. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  12. Eligibility criteria for UPSC and TNPSC exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing CS executive course? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for being a Labor Officer/Assistant Labor Commissioner?
  15. Eligibility criteria for finance executive and HR/Personnel Officer?
  16. TNPSC Group 4 & Group 8(Executive Officer) question paper with answers for Last 5 years?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of RTO Officer?
  18. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
13th April 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Exam for the position of Executive Officer?

after completion of diplomo courses can i have written this exam
30th April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Exam for the position of Executive Officer?

i am doing my b.e computer science and engineering 2012 passout..i am eligible to attend this tnpsc exam and how to apply for this jobs..pls say me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?